How to use FAUSTINA 3SR IPL
1. Clean the cartridge light output window with a damp cloth or cotton swab. This is done in order to remove any hair and dust from the treatment window.
2. Please hold the lamp on both sides, as depicted below, then insert or pull out in a straight motion (Figure 1).
3. Connect the power cord into the FAUSTINA 3SR system.
4. Place the FAUSTINA 3SR system onto a table or area near an electrical outlet. Move away from any liquids from the area.
5. Make sure the lamp is installed correctly before turning on.
6. After connecting the power cord to the electrical outlet, status indicators (on both sides of the device) will start to flash slowly.
7. Press the power button for over 2 seconds to power on the device. After turning it on, you will hear the fan and see the LCD display turn on. The lamp type, remaining shots, energy level (default is level 1), thermometer icon and the fan icon will be shown and indicated on the LCD display on top of the device.
The status indicators will flash, meaning the device is ready to use. Once it’s ready, the indicators will go out. When the treatment window comes into skin contact, the indicator will turn blue which means the device is ready for emitting lights.
- Press the power button to adjust the energy level from low to high: level 1 is the lowest, and level 5 is the highest.
- Make sure the treatment window is placed firmly against the skin. (Figure 3)
- The device will power off automatically after 5 minutes of no activity.
Skin Sensitivity Test
If you’re using this system for the first time or on a new area on your body, choose a small area close to the area you intend to treat, for the purpose of performing a skin sensitivity test. Use the lowest FAUSTINA 3SR level (1). Follow the treatment instructions below, but make sure to emit only 2-3 shots. After the skin test, wait for about 60 minutes and check your skin for any reactions. If after 60 minutes the skin appears normal and there is no redness or other skin reaction, then you are ready to perform a full treatment.
Choose a suitable energy level according to your skin tolerance, and gradually increase the energy level from one to five. If there isn’t any intolerable pain or reaction of any kind, you can feel free to gradually increase the energy. Do not use the device on the exact same part of your skin by flashing multiple times. Doing so may cause too much heat, and may result in skin swelling, blisters, or temporary/permanent changes in the color of your skin. After each flash, slowly move the treatment window to a neighboring skin spot. Before returning to a previously treated skin spot, wait for at least 20 seconds.
Skin Rejuvenation (Install SR lamp)
1- Purpose of lamp
For rough and aging skin, dim skin, big pores, wrinkles, lack of elasticity and radiance.
2- Operation procedure
Step 1: Clean the treated area and lamp.
Step 2: Wear goggles to avoid getting dazzled.
Step 3: Choose a suitable energy level.
Step 4: Place the treatment window firmly against your skin, and treat different areas as you go. Do not repeat shots on one single area of the skin.
Step 5: Start the treatment. Repeat step 4 for 2-3 times.
Step 6: Apply moisturizer after the treatment.
Step 7: Power off the device, and use a damp cloth or cotton swab to clean the treatment window.
Step 8: Put the device and its accessories back into their box and store it in a cool, dry, safe place. Keep away from children and liquids.
8 treatments, one treatment every week.